Monday, September 10, 2007

Grrr. I can't get my bank account set up

Sooo much of running up and down, yet I still can't open the bank account. Grrr.

Not having a permanent accommodation is giving me a bit of a problem in getting things done. I can't even use the address of my friend even I'm stayin there temporarily. Whereas in Melbourne, this is OK and all I have to do is to update my address at a later stage. Sigh. Will just have to wait till my accommodation is settled. And that means I can't complete my registration anytime soon.

Anyways, since tonight is my last night at the university temporary accommodation before I move to my friend's place (yea, another temporary place till I find a place), I've taken some pictures of the room. The very first sight I had of the room was, hmm, this ain't a nice room, small and stuffy, but having stayed there for 4 nights, it has becoming acceptable. It's all about getting used to and complacency. p/s: but it doesn't mean that I'll want to stay there permanently. =p

It's just sooo different from what I thought it should look like.



Oh, it seems like it's common to have a basin in the room, which to me, it's a lil strange. It feels as though it's a prison cubical. =p





When can I move to my own place? Sigh. Tryin to get settled in a new place can be a very tiring process.

No comments: