Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mixed feelings?

Will be havin classes soon. Feeeling a lil...Don't even know what's the right word to use. Mixed feelings. Worried? Anxious? excited? ready? not-ready? I don't know.

2 days per week. Others were sayin, wow, you've got a lot of freetime den. But, I'm anticipating more work will be given to complete on those so called 'free time'. Self-reading time can be dangerous. If not planned well. Heh. Gotta constantly remind myself to look forward now. Time is tickin and lookin back aint helpin me in any way.

Anyways, lets see how things are when the class starts this Thursday. Something that I might have to adjust accordingly every now and then. Hmmmm. I have always thought that I won't have any problems in adapting, looks like I might be a lil off track.

And I'd like to put the blame on 'age'. Arggghhh!

No comments: