Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's my day!

I'm really happy that my b'day is remembered.

As we grow older, celebration is no longer the priority. A simple greeting from friends is sufficient to put a big smile on my face and make my day. Even a simple meal, nothing fancy suits me better. Talks and laughter over a couple of drinks are really what it takes.

Thank you buddies. And I do cherish all the wishes showered on me.

And of coz not to forget to thank you my dearest mum. It's a day to remember how she's suffered to bring me to the world. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHIT! today only i remembered!! no wonder these few days i feel so uneasy and my eye brow keep bouncing! hehehhe

happy belated birthday!!! take good care of urself there ar!!

Jean said...

Heh. Good to know that you're feeling uneasy. Hehehe.

And it's sooooooooooooo belated! =p

Anonymous said...

hahah! at least i remember leh :P

i can imagine those "screaming and yelling" sound from u -_-