Sunday, September 30, 2007

Random Ramblings

Haven't been able to update my on-goings and thoughts as frequent as I'm still not having the internet connection at my place. Arghhh!!!! Worse is that I haven't been following up with the on-goings at my home country. The blogs that I normally frequent, feel kinda disconnected. Grrr.

And the modules that I've chosen ain't that easy as I thought. It's tough! Till the extent that I aint even following for the very first class! Another Arghh!!!! All the calculus, mathematical modelling, thermodynamics stuff, kinetics stuff, all of which I'm clueless about. I'm starting to wonder, will I be able to survive thru' the course. Hmmmm. Shouldn't have thought that the differentiation and integration stuff are useless when in high school. Should have be friends with them. Aiks.

Anyways, one thing to take note of the structure of the class. We, the MSc students are in the same class as the 3rd year Chem Eng. students (and we're with the 1st year students for another module), BUT, the key is, we'll be assessed differently, at a more advance level, according to the lecturer. It's kinda strange to know that the class is designed in such a way, cut down on resources I supposed, and to be frank, whether or not we're learning the same thing as the 3rd years, I think I'm still kinda dead. Lets just hope that by the end of the semester, things are goin to be peanuts! =p

Learning ability, that's what I still have with me. =) I hope.

Just gotta play a lil less, wander a lil less, fool a round a lil less. Never had I felt more like a student now. Not even when I was doin my undergraduate. MSc, is really something! Hmmm.

No comments: