Saturday, September 22, 2007

Life without the internet

Life without the internet is simply painful.

Have been doin nothing these days, especially during the night. Bored. To be honest, I've never felt this bored before. No TV, no where to go, no blogs to see, no search to do, no thinking much. And I'm sure my brain has gone way too rusty in these two weeks. =p

Perhaps I should make use of the time I have for now to brush up my calculus. =p Oh yeaaaa, one of the module that I've selected uses a lot of differentiation and integration. And, I wonder how much I still have it with me, after 9 years of not doin any maths of this kind. MSc, doubt I can just swing through it.

Internet!! I think I'm having some sorta internet-dependent-syndrome now. Feel like I'm missing a piece. Heh.

No comments: