Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hehe. I've got a place to stay now!!!

I have my own place to live in now!! hohoho!

I'm happy! Really happy!! I'll have a japanese and a chinese housemates. They are really lovely people!!

Phew! Finally, get to settle down and unpack all my luggages. No more needing to wear the same few clothes, no more on travel packs, and I can start doin some shopping to get all the essentials, and join in the activities organised by the international students office, and meet lots more people, and have as much fun before the classes start mid next week.

The chocolate fondue night, the british dancing evening, the fruity disco, the games evening, the karaoke night, the around the world in 80 minutes...etc, GAWD. I'll love to do all of them!

Can't wait till tomorrow and Friday! =p

No comments: