Sunday, September 30, 2007

you, on my mind, again.

Thought bout you more these nights. Weird. Might be the 'aftermath' of talkin bout you with my housemates. Hmmm. =p Or might be that I'm a lil worry bout my ability in getting thru the course. And you know what, you said, 'study hard, and get yourself a MSc back' keeps ringing in my mind. And I guess, that kinda keeps me goin; that I'm here for the better.

Happy. Was feeling great after talkin to you before my next class. Even it's just a very short while on msn. You still sound the same. Trying to be cooool when you don't want any emotion to get in your way. But I liked the way you said that 'quick go for your bite' when I told you that I was hungry. Some sense of caring-ness, I felt it. I'm still in the loop, am I not? Thinkin the way I like, sometimes does make life a lot simpler. =)

Hope you're doin as well.

No comments: