Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Smiling again...=))

I'm glad that we managed to talk bout things again after all this while of not keeping in contact. It's not as easy but I'm sure it's a good start. =) At least on my side, I'm not feeling awkward or uncomfortable but happy to hear you telling me how things are on your side. Wish to hear your voice thou, but I know it's perhaps not the right time yet.

And I liked it when you said to take care and make sure I don't catch the cold since it's always raining in Leeds. It makes me smile. =))

I'm really happy for you too, that you're progressing well in your career. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job. I've more than faith in you.

Take good care of yourself is all that I'm asking of you. And I hope I'll hear you smiling again. Like a baby. Like the old days. Without much worries.

No comments: