Sunday, October 14, 2007

=))

Everything has gone back to how it was before.

I'm relief!! Heh. Not like I was really bothered by it, but still, to lose a friend just becoz of this silly reason is kinda stupid. We talked a lil, and somehow the topic went to you. Sheeesh. Never had I talked bout you this much to others when we were together. Kinda strange though, that it's only after the split that the memories of you and us stick to my mind all time. Weird!

He was askin, if at all I still have feelings for you. Yes. That's the answer I gave without a thought. But for a second, after sayin it, I was wondering, if that's really so. Or was I just simply missing the moments we had together and the effect of it was sooo great that it's translated immediately to as if I'm still in love with you. Hmmph. I don't know. Not anymore.

However, I knew I was smiling while talkin about the past, with you in the picture. =))

Anyways, glad that the mess that I have to put up with the other day was all settled.

Really am glad.

No comments: