Saturday, October 20, 2007

Random feelings

Few things make me happy lately; Met some really nice friends, been goin out, savouring the joy of freedom, got things under my way. But, the cheer seems to be shortlived. Came back into the room, I sat down, and started staring at my assignment, for a long while, I did nothing but staring. I recognise this feeling. It's loneliness. Why am I feeling lonely? I know I of all people have absolutely no right to feel lonely. So much love and support from my family and friends, I should have just shut up and be grateful for what I have.

Too much ups lately, it's perhaps time to get tone down a lil. The balance, remember? Certainly am feeling much better than yesterday, PMS is comin to an end soon. The best excuse on earth, isn't it?

It's time, to really go back to the paper.

No comments: