Saturday, October 13, 2007

The welcome party

Went for the welcome party organised by this church group last night. Met a lot of nice people and was surprised myself that I was enjoying my time there. My initial intention was only to have the free food.

3 things that I've realised from this party:

1) that I'm physically unfit. Hehehe. Was panting quite a bit after the very first game which invoveld a lot of running. But, it's a lot of fun!

2) that I'm still a lovely young lad. Hehehe. Mixing with the crowd of the early 20s do make you look younger eh? Was told quite a number of times already that I don't look like my age. Good stuff to know! =p Please don't tell me I'm living in denial. =p

3) that I'm still socially active. Thought I've been a lil antisocial recently (not the exteme side but jus a lil less in havin the urge to mingle much), but heh, I do still like people. To talk to them, laugh with them, fool around together.

I can foresee that my stay in Leeds will be a great one, should I've put in some effort to make it as lovely!

No comments: