Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Why?

Grr. Why did my eyes get watery when I hear you sayin that you're now stayin all by yourself, and that you have been packin food for dinner everyday. Sighhh. You said you're fine, and will be fine but why, why does it pain me when I hear you sayin that.

Would you have someone to be by your side to take care of you, and cook for you, and watch you sleep if you get sick? Would the house be too quiet like you've once said before? Jus a thought of the 'if yes if no' brings a lump to my throat.

Why am I still sooo emotionally engaged?!

Why is you being alone any of my concern?

Why is a simple word from you like 'be careful' have such a strong impact on me?

Why have I not kept my promise of no more shedding of tears for you?

Why am I even askin why?

Answers. I'm not seeking for any. For I've already known.

A friend told me that he doesn't think that I'm as simple a person as I've portrayed to them. Am I that complicated?

I believe I'm not.

No comments: