Saturday, October 13, 2007

I hope the chapter has ended now.

Sorrry, you said, not only once, but many times, which was rather to my surprise. Might be becoz I seldom get this when I was with him. =p

Have always thought that I did lay down enough hints to you that nah, I aint wanting no relationship now, but I supposed, 'with you' is the key word that should be added in. Specificity, and Yes and No answer are difficult, for cases as such. Felt rather bad to have put it soo bluntly across for I know it's nothing nice to the ear or eye but a moment of adding salt to the wound (maybe not this serious, but still, sigh). I just ain't good at this, am I?

Anyways, it's good too that things are put down clearly, in words, no more ambiguity, no more guessing game, no more misunderstanding.

To be friends that can talk and joke around, that's what I've enjoyed in the past couple of weeks, should we let that bit to develop further instead?

No comments: