Thursday, October 18, 2007

My precious parcel

Got the parcel from my sister and finally, my long waiting hook and the 3M stickers are here. Hehehe. Friend was like sayin, gosh, is this really just what it is to have my sister to get it all the way from Singapore (sister said, she couldnt even find it in KL, which is kinda weird, but nvm, so long I've them with me now, hehe) and send it all the way here. Just that 2 lil hooks and some stickers?

Hehe. Oh yeaaaa. They are my precious here. I can finally hang my worn cloths and bags in a nicer way and not jus dump them in the basket. =p It's surprising to not be able to find a decent 3M hook and that stickers or I think it's called some adhesive strips in Leeds. I might not have done a good job in searching, but I'd have assumed this should be easy at sight in most of the supermarkets, and when I simply jus couldnt get hold of it after searchin high and low in practically every sections, it's straight forward to make the conclusion that, yea, leeds don't sell 3M adhesive strips. =p And I've got no choice but to get them posted over. Hehehe.

I must say, thank you soo much, sister. Hehe, for wrapping them up sooo nicely too. Oh, and the blue tag. I can't seem to find it here either. Maybe I really do have cocked eye. Keke.

And last but not least, I've finally got a picture of my family displayin in my room. =)

This parcel does worth its cost, doesnt it?

No comments: