Monday, October 22, 2007

Left or Right Brain?

Saw this on Boon's blog. And no doubt, it interests me immediately. So long it is personality test, brain test, aptitude test, be it accurate or not, it will get me tryin. =)

So, I've loooked at it as the girl is turning in the direction of clockwise. And no matter how much I try to focus, I still can't get the picture of her turnin anticlockwise. Arghhh!!!

Conclusion: I'm a right brainer eh?

Let see what the description says.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS >> MEEEEEE aka the right brainer
uses feeling (GAWD, spot on!)
“big picture” oriented (ermm, if compared to my sister, hehe)
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future (what bout past?)
philosophy & religion (philosophy perhaps, strongly influenced by my papa)
can “get it” (i.e. meaning) (huh?!!)
believes
appreciates (as usual, hehe)
spatial perception (I'm still tryin to understand the meanin of it)
knows object function
fantasy based (errrr, never thought so)
presents possibilities
impetuous (awww, that's soooo true!)
risk taking (don't think so eh, a lil maybe? heh)

No comments: