Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Night Out At The Halo Club

A lot of fun, I had!! Never knew that I would enjoy it that much, heh, the club was pretty cool!

The music aint bad at all, and the crowd, was quite genuine. No drunkens, not too crowded, lots of cool chicks, and certainly no difficult issues arise. Clubbing organised by students is somewhat different eh. And most of all, it's a non-smoking club!! Hehe. At least I won't smell like cigarattes when I was out of the club. The smell of the mixture of perfume, sweat, alcohol plus cig can be daunting! =p

Only one small lil encounter that kinda pissed me off. It's a pretty common happening in clubs, but heck, body moves, but hands off please!! And the moral of the story is, never wear skirt to clubs (Heh, not like I was wearing a skirt, my friend was). This way of pickin up girls are simply disgusting!

Anyways, liked the night very much, and would have gone for a second one if any. (I think, wink). =p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to dance and I have been to many clubs to dance in Prague, but yes you are right non-smoking bars are very nice besides the smell in your cloths you and the most important, you don’t inhale other people’s smoke. But what I enjoy the most in this city is the night life, the Prague music clubs are all so cozy and have such a nice environment and decoration and make you want to stay long. If you or any of your friends want to try I leave you here a nice site with good clubs to go.