Friday, October 12, 2007

Seeking help from friends comes with price?

Just the next second after that excitement over the internet connection, I got myself into deep shit (not exactly bad, but still it's sth that should not happen)! Sigh.

Should have just kept a distance when knew that the person has interest in you and not jus ignore it and assume it's ok to be friends and hence continue askin for help. Should have and should have not eh?! But I supposed if the whole thing were to repeat again, I'll still do the same.
Double standard. Just becoz theres a lil something in between the 'friendship' and hence expectation builds exponentially and things easily got intepreted otherwise. Sigh.

'Let me know if you need any help, or anything'. Are these said merely to get something back in return? Shouldn't this be a sincere offer from friends? What I called friends. And how could this in the end be treated as though I'm 'using' the person, when in the first place, offering of help, in my sense, do not come with any price and it should be a genuine act.

Feelings. Do make one goes haywire sometimes, eh.

1 comment:

Ben_LAU said...

Jean, i am really sorry... I know the hurt are already in deep of ur heart. Actually the only thing i can said that, that nite really really are not me...Is somebody else 'control' of my mind, i also dont know how come i can write this stupid angry word to you....
:('
But for now, i still wanna to said that :'if u really need any help, just give me a call'.You are alway the one be reserve in my heart. I know after you listen this sentence, u will feel weird as i treat u so bad. But trust me, i will recover it of our friendship....