Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yogurt right after dinner, bad?

Yogurt after dinner is goin to reduce the absoprtion of the nutrients in your stomach and hence you'll never get the sufficient nutrients you had for dinner. How true is that?

Was told by a friend when he saw me eating yogurt right after my dinner meal, and he went, no wonder you're always this thin and started his reasoning that the bacteria in the yogurt are digesting all the food I just had in the stomach before they get the chance to be absorbed and digested in the intestine, hence when the bit and pieces reach the intestine, there are literally not much nutrients/proteins/what have you left and simply puts, I've just wasted a dinner meal. Hmmm, logic is there (sounds like it), but I ain't takin it as a fact. =p

Desert yogurt is yummy!!!

No comments: