Sunday, February 10, 2008

The bed, the music and the mind

Suddenly, I dont know where to start. My mind has gone stoney these 48 hours. I've been in the state of dozing off/waking up every couple of hours. Working on the bed can never be fruitful can it? but I can't seem to bring my ass away from the pink cover red duvet. How? I think I'll continue to let myself to be boneless till I'm satiated and get pissed later for my unproductiveness.

And I think I hurt my tailbone from falling backwards in skating. Thought it'll go away, apparently not coz it still hurts. =(

And I got a bit cranky for being disturbed.

Den I came across this beautiful phrase: To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.

Den I feel like tryin out all the the restaurants, cafes, bars with cool vibes delicious dessert back home so I'll know where to go the next time I'm home. I'll start compiling a list of must-visit now coz I dont think I can trust my wispy dusty memory then.

I'm craving for sorbet now. lemon lime sorbet. the one along lygon street.

Den its time for Lipinski rule.

No comments: