Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My CNY Surprise!!!

You wouldn't know how happy I am right now! It's just, beyond. description! Inexplicably joyous!

I don't normally get mails, snail mail, and especially snail mail from home, but awwwwwwwwww, the moment I saw that greyish speedpost packing lying on my doorstep, I was already a lil excited. What makes my heart sings is the address written on the other side of the packet and the thing inside it!!!!!

It's such a wonderful pleasant surprise!!! Since when my parents are into playing 'surprise' game? Hmm. They are sooooooooo cute, aren't they?!!

Speedpost somemore eh. which is now in the bin.

Nothing special rite. I tell you, it feels (is) thicker than a usual greeting card. wink.

And you know what my sister wrote after all the papa-mama-said-stuff? She actually asks me to agree with her that the purple and the greenish blue ink pen she used are 'very pretty' (direct translation)! Sheeesh.

*me rolling eyes*

She didn't know that I've just bought myself a purple ink pen today too. Hahaha. I want a pink one also but they don't sell it.

And ta-daaaaaa. Our 2008 Ang Pao (red packet)! It's not empty inside wei I tell you. Hehehe. One for me and one for brother. How lovely my papa and mama and silly sisters are!!! Awwwwwwwwww. They made me want to go home and give them a hug now!

If only there's someone here with me right now to share my happinessss! I've loads and loads and loads to share!

I didn't get to eat pancake today. For my laziness. But I'm happy! =D

No comments: