Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dreamgirl and Cute Customer

There are 2 things I want to put it down.

First, the Malaysian Dreamgirl. It's a reality TV show for search of models, and the best part is, it'll be aired online! ONLINE wei!!! This is brilliant, isnt it?!! I can sooo watch the show even I'm thousand miles away from home now! Product of Malaysia, lets rock it!

Den, I met this lovely customer at work last evening. And I couldnt believe we spent another 30 minutes or more talking on top of the 10 minutes of taking his order. His food had turned all cold, there're a few more orders coming in in between sessions, yet the conversation didn't stop from there. I don't remember now what we had talked about but it sure has fascinated me how we are talkin more like friends. Yea. so I've made a new friend last nite. And he was funny, cute kinda funny when he suddenly softened down and asked if at all he's bothering me with work, so carefully as if he's the boy who's done something wrong. =p I thought I saw him blushing too. Soooo cute, isn't it!

No comments: