Friday, February 8, 2008

The Food and Happiness

It's such a wonderful night!

The air in Leeds during CNY seriously aint any worse than home! We had a steamboat party last nite at my place with 15 people, all cooking the nite away. It's never been merrier, lots of laughs and good food and good company!

Oishiiiiiiiii-ne!!! We'd abolone mushrooms, golden mushrooms, fried bead curd, white bean curd, soft bean curd, crabstick, dumplings, beef, lamb, balls, prawns, sushi, thai stir fried pepperish pork, potato-derived-noodle like stuff (I can never get the japanese name right, later maybe), rice cake, veges. Say, this is awesome! Yum yum yum!

It's a multinational celebration! We've 3 Japanese, 5 M'sians, 1 Thai, 1 British, 5 Chinese rockin the house! It's a night of happiness! No more unpleasantness, no more sulkiness, no more grumpiness. I can't wait for the Easter break now. Another session of good food and company! Lara said she wants to make me pancake. Hohoho.

The only thing that pissed me off was the bathroom! The plumber or whoever that was came to fix the tap AND messed up the bathroom which I've just cleaned in the morning!

p/s: I've found someone havin similar COD as me! =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi! i wanna see those photo of ur japanese friend!!! :D:D

Jean said...

Knew it!!! KN has already warned me. said if I tell you guys I've Japanese friends then you all will go crayzeeee. hehehe.

What do I get in return first. =p