Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Frank Morton and The Snow

It's a fulfilling day today despite having to get up at 6 in the morning and freeze myself to death while walking to uni for the preparation of the biggest Frank Morton event within the engineering departments. This was the third winter snow in Leeds and I must say it's the coldest longest thickest of all. But, I kinda liked it. =p I loved it!

I couldn't believe I didn't bring my camera again, for the event, the sports event like this, more so for me wearing that oh so cool white Frank Morton Steward T-shirt, ushering all those well-built sportsmen and babes to where they should be, getting all the goodie bags ready, helping the companies setting up their booth, and at the same time get a lot of other freebies from the companies visiting.

Tell me, how on earth could I have missed the chance of seizing the day with pictures! Awwwww. dumb me. Btw, Frank Morton is an inter-university sport event for the engineering students, that went along with an engineering career fair. So, it's a very engineering event that involves only the engineers and engineer-to-be. Oh, some companies participated in the sports too.

Anyways, at least I can take a picture of the goodies I grabbed, maybe later, I'm a lil lazy now. They are no useless stuff I tell you, you'll only like them. The companies are jus sooo rich! Expected coz most of them are oil & gas company, if not pharma. I've got this really cute lil monkey, mini clock, cards, lots of pens, toiletries bag (multipurpose maybe), pen-drive, tomato stress ball, really cool highlighter in triangle shape, laser, mini torch, toothpaste, munchies, soap, and lots more which I didn't get. I want that lil globe but it's gone within seconds! T_T

They need to do more career fair like this that gives out cool stuff! =p

Did I say I like how it snowed today? How everywhere at sight was all white, all blanketed with the snow crystals, only sooo beautiful and enticing. And again, I didn't get to capture it.

No comments: