Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its a new style that I don't like

I've just had my hair cut this evening. And, I. Don't. Like. It. I dont hate hate it, jus not liking it very much.

Why do I always have to complain everytime I have a new hair cut. Is it reallly because my hair's sooo difficult to mend with or I jus never have the luck to meet a good hairstylist?

I wanted it to be shorter and now I can't wait for it to grow.

I wanted to let my hair down and now I have to pin them all up.

I wanted a sexy bangs and now I have one that makes me look like a geek.

Why do we have to care so much bout our hair?!!! Why do we have to be such a vain bitch?

Coz we just do! Grrrr. I do.

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

really wonder how u look like now .... uglier than before?

Jean said...

Hehh, dont rub it in. =p I'll let you know when I dont have to spend additional 15 mins to pin them up. =p