Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My home

Hiromi has jus bought herself a ticket home a week before the final exams in May. And I dont even know when is the next time I'll be home. Since we moved, I have yet to spend enough time at my new house, new room. Not to mention the time with family. The last time where all 6 of us havin a good breakie at home together, dad philosophy-ing again, sister rebutting, brother day dreaming was probably 7 years ago.

I'm not exactly missing missing home now. A lil bit maybe. Its more of a craving for familiar faces and voices and family bonding that I dont get it elsewhere other than home. This craving always makes me feel soo guilty for not spending enough time at home when I've the chance. I have always given up home a bit for him, for friends and then feel bad on the last day for giving only hours to my pap and ma. And the cycle jus gotta repeat itself.

I was feeling happy this morning by my lil sis's message with smiley faces. I supposed she's missing everyone now that both my parents are away for holiday, and the other sister has jus gone back to Singapore, leaving only her alone at home. Suddenly I just realise this lil sis of mine is the one I spent the least time with. I still remember how happy she was when I said I was goin to take her out for a movie which in the end didn't materialised for some reasons that can't be recalled now. And how she's smiling and singing when I bought her the secret recipe cheesecake. That, and the fact that her needs to have someone to talk is not quite within immediate reach pinch me a lil in my heart I never knew I would.

No comments: