Monday, February 25, 2008

Not convinced

I'm not exactly relieved even the doctor said the pain will go away sooner or later. There aint any bone fracture. A good news I suppose, but....I dooon't know, I'm not quite convinced. Not like I'm after a 30 mins consultation, but 5 mins including talkin and pressing my back bone a bit and knocking my knees abit, I just cannot feel better with the 'good news' she announced.

Why would the pain become worse after 3 weeks when it should be healing? If pain is inversely proportional to time like what she said, I should be feeling less pain rite?

Lets jus see if it it's goin to get any better. Fingers crossed. Amy's story freaks me a lil.

And I should try to kiss the floor in a correct way next time, if it happens again. Yea, as if I can control such action! Sheesh.

No comments: