Sunday, December 2, 2007

Art of Living

Was reading the art of living during my breakfast this morning. There's a story on it - short, inspiring and real. And it keeps me ponder for a while. A long while indeed and I didn't even touch on my essay!

Yea. Why not jus perceive death as a period of rest, like a rejuvenating sleep that follows the strivings and exertions of the day? Our lives are indeed, eternal; that cycles of individual life and death are repeated without cease.

The magnitude of the disaster so we called just had gotta be met with even greater faith.

There are many reasons why we bid farewell to one another. It may be difficult indeed not to look back. The deep scars within one's heart may not heal quickly. Yet, nothing is more vital than to continue advancing. We just gotta move on, cutting through the clouds in our heart, even a step. There's nothing more than to make the best out of everything we do, be it in a relationship or for our career, and appreciate every min thats given to us. I've heard this so many more times, and it sounded so trite and bromidic to me when the wound is not on me, when it's not my heart which needs to be healed. I have even blurted them out on occasions just to realise how futile those phrases may sound to my friends who are goin through pain staking moment, but they're so freaking true!

It's only when you've experienced the pain and sorrow in life that you can understand cliches, are in fact the essence of life, which has the power to transform the most deeply established flow of negative energy into motivation.

To let go, is never easy. I still bemoan for my thoughtless act, for the separation that I've to accept, for how I've not made things right in the past. But, I’ve learnt a lot of things - painful things that hurt me - things that make me grow nonetheless.

Cliched piece of wisdom. They are everywhere, in every breath of air. And they are no alient to anyone.

No comments: