Saturday, December 22, 2007

OMG!! I'm sooo loving Boots!

OMG, I'm sooo loving Boots in Christmas!!!

Shopping really does make one happy! Soo happy that I have to take a picture of all the pretty stuff I bought and put them here! =p

Awww, tell me, ain't this gorgeous? right? right? Its sooo pinky and cute and girly and me! Ok. Maybe not soo me, but it's certainly something I should have. =p I love the colour! It matches my bedsheet. And I tell you, the content inside is even better! What do you think it is?!

Ta-daaa. Ain't this brilliant?! And it costs only a freaking 8 pounds! 8 pounds only eh!

This will go to the host. =(. I sooo wanted to keep it to myself. Candles, oh candles. And they are glittery candles! Soo chrismassy! 3 pounds. Ain't it jus dirt cheap?! Damn. Why didn't I think of buying two? Arggghh.

This will go as well. =((. Can I ask the lucky chap who get this gift during the gift exhange to let me have the casing and he/she has what's inside? 5 pounds. What do you expect?

And, I didn't even need to pay for that 5 pounds. Haha. Which is the coolest thing! Lalala. The match and mix 3 for 2 biz always work. Doesnt it? Well, it certainly works on me. The tip is, be smart, always grab your friends to buy with you!

There are soo many more christmas gifts with absolutely awesome packaging and wrapping in Boots in the price range of 5 to 30 pounds. I love all those that come with a bag and pretty casing! Awwww. Tell me, how can I not be attracted to them when they're all so nicely packaged?! Yea. I'm a total sucker of pretty stuff. Especially they are all my fav bodycare stuff, cosmetics, hair stuff. T.H.E G.I.R.L. S.T.U.F.F. I'm soo definitely goin back. On boxing day! Lets pray all that I want will be discounted then. =p If not, I will bring my camera with me.

I'm reaaally happy now! And I need more money now! =p

No comments: