Sunday, December 9, 2007

Why why why?

Why am I still soo annoyed?

I don't understand. How could the same question asked by two different people be treated so differently? I know I shouldn't have sounded soo nasty and cold, but heck. I just couldn't seem to bring myself to be nice and talkin happily when I was indeed irritated, jus to show that lil courtesy and manner.

It wasn't like this before. I used to be able to handle all these stupid questions and lame jokes with a passing smile or even cracking it. How could the change be soo drastic and suddenly turned into something which irk me soo much?

People-people interaction. What a tricky lil thing.

I'm starting to wonder, is havin double or even triple-standard reallly that awful? We practice it all the time anyway everywhere. Even our government does that, which really is something I personally think is unacceptable.

Yet. I'm now doin it myself. Arggghhh.

No comments: