Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Moments of Bliss

Today's a wonderful day. =)) I'm happy. Really happy. Jus when I was in between the utter misery, sickness, frustration and feeling dislocated, I was sent these things from heaven.

The sky still looks grey but when you look at it again, that shades of the blue-ish greyness are somewhat, not that grey anymore.

The voices from home. Never had I enjoyed so much listening to the complaints from my lovely sisters, and the teasing at each others with some wicked laughters behind the drops, and mum's never changing reminder suddenly was turned into some nice tune.

And jus as when I was doin my routine, I was text to check my email that I am invited for the first round interview! That really boosted my adrenaline flow! Which den followed with a greeting from a good friend from US! And then a facebook message telling me how she has enjoyed talking with me. And another friend said he'll get me the movie 200 hundred pounds lady which jus days ago he was being such a meanie.

And you.

I like how our conversation went this morning. I like the fact that you talked to your cuz about me. I like the fact that you said you might want to come here for a visit, whether or not it's goin to be materialized, I jus like the thought of it. I like the way you crapped and came up with some nonsense reasons why you think I'm always falling sick, which of coz I ardently disagreed. I like how you show your concern over me and family. I like the way you put a smile on my face. I, like the softness in you today.

The emptiness I felt is replaced with a moment of bliss.

No comments: