Saturday, December 1, 2007

There...

What am I lookin for? Sometimes, I just can't help to wonder, where has the old me gone? The old me who is only confident, loves to laugh, with no complications. Simplicity, has it left and disappear?

And the opened wound cut, I don't even dare to look at it if it has reconcealed itself.

It's 4am, drizzling, the wind chill's seeping through the slit of the window, kissing my cheeks. I'm tired. Tiredness has kicked in ages ago, but I jus couldn't sleep, I don't want to sleep, I am experiencing an extremely heightened state of consciousness. How ironic! But yes, that is so. I've been askin myself umpteenth times, why the heck am I not in bed now? Why the heck am I still stayin online aimlessly browsing thru God knows what, what the heck am I waiting for?

Talkin to you aint helping much in obliviating the state I'm in now (I don't even know myself what state I'm talkin bout), and that's kinda scary to realise. Since when things have changed? Or has it?

'It's already 4am. Go and sleep.' That's the fourth time you said that in 1.5 hours.

Am, still looking for something.

*hugz*, there you go. You finally gave me one, the emoticon I once used to send you.

Tears, rolling down agaisnt my freezing cheeks.

There, a company, is what I'm deniably craving for.

No comments: