Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lazy bum

The laziness in me is kickin in again. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarh.

Shopping does wear me out. The worst is that I've only managed to spent 30 pounds after one day's of hard work, with my feet in pain now.

Heh. At least I bought something I reaaaaally like. =p Wanna take a pic and put it up here, but again, I'm jus feeling soo lazy I don't even want to get out of my nice warm bed. Yea. I'm doin all my work and typing on the bed. And then fallin asleep.

And I soo wanted to put up the picture of my christmas eve dinner and den christmas dinner too. Looks like it's either goin to be delayed or never happen. The latter is more likely to be the case.

Tell me, why am I such a lazy bum these days?! I have 2 weeks left to finish up my 4 assigments and study for another 4 subjects. Russ russ, I need a dose of your meaness now. I'm being too complacent with my current state.

OK. I've a conclusion. Christmas is a festive that make people like me a lazy arse.

No comments: