Thursday, December 27, 2007

Roses, that made me smile

I'm a lil happy now. So I decided not to be too lazy. Ok. no. I'm very very happy now. So I decided to do a lil trimming for the roses I jus received instead of letting them be all so bushy with the leaves, and takin a few shots of it. And now I'm at my desk, writing. I promise I'll do some reading after this.

Roses, can be one of my movtivation too. =))

I don't have a vase with me, and trying to be green this time, =p, I'm implementing this recycling biz. Ha. I'm kinda proud of myself now. I'm using the pasta bottle as my vase. It doesn't look too bad at all, does it? Hehe.

Orange-y roses. It does make me smile looking at it. First time receiving orange-y roses. It's really sweet of you, thank you sooo very much. =))

Here's a close-up look. Say, it looks nice. I don't know why, but the focusing biz worked only once with more than 10 times of trying. Hmph.

White roses, pink roses, dark red roses, and now I've orange-y roses. When am I goin to get blue roses, black roses, yellow roses, purple roses? I'm not being greedy, am I? =p

I'm smiling now.

Ok. Lets get back to work. =))

No comments: