Sunday, December 23, 2007

Friends oh friends

I don't know why but I'm in this cant-stop-smiling-state. =)))

There're really no obvious reasons for me to be this elated. But I am.

So I started to think, what made me happy today, at this very moment.

1) Hiromi told me that there'll be fireworks display at the Millenium Square this New Year knowing how big a sucker of fireworks I am. I shouted OMFG in extreme joy!

2) Talkin to Wee Yee always made me laugh. What's more with him in the all red one piece uniform, that sort which the coool manly plumber always wears in movie. Gosh. He's sooo cute! in a funny way. Haha.

3) The thought of playin with our new pinky toy tomorrow with Ying Zi and Hiromi jus gives me this acute excitement! Its goin to be a day with colours. Hohoho. I can't wait to see the product of it.

4) Tang Tang's sooo sweet sending me the pic of him and SM immediately when I told him how much I miss seeing faces of my cool buddies.

Friends. Awww. My friends are such a lovely bunch! How can I live without them? How is my life goin to be meaningful without them? How can I share all my happiness and tears if it's without them? How?

All my love and hugz to all of you!

p/s: hugs. Big bear hug. it is the most wonderful and precious thing in the world.

No comments: