Sunday, December 30, 2007

Viennese Whirl

Am goin classical today.

Music really does soothe one's soul. Today's performance was marvellous! Bravo! Why on earth did I not go to any orchestra back then? Coz the good ones are always expensive back home! Duh.

But now, hehe, I shall start takin the advantage of being a student here. Can you imagine, all the concert, opera, orchestra, play in town hall costs only a freaking 5 pounds for students under 26! And the seats are fantastic! They are all front seats. Front. Seats.

Even better was that there wasnt anyone in front of us! Everywhere else was occupied except the seats in front of us! Say, aint that jus awesome?!

And Allan Clayton has a very typical english smile, which sweeps my feet off, so totally! *blush*. He's cute! I was staring at him. Literally. Well, not like he will notice. Everyone stares at him.

We have:-

Suppé - Morning, Noon and Night in Vienna
Johann Strauss II - Wine, Women and Song
Mozart - Die Zauberflöte: Dies Bildnis ist bezaubernd schön
Lehár - Paganini: Girls were made to love and kiss
Johann Strauss II - Annen Polk
Johann Strauss II - Excursion Train Polka
Richard Strauss - Der Rosenkavalier: waltzes
Johann Strauss II - Thunder and Lightning Polka
Johann Strauss II - Tales from the Vienna Woods
Adam - Oh Holy Night
Lehár - The Land of Smiles: You are my heart’s delight
Josef Strauss - Sphärenklänge
Josef Strauss - Jockey Polka
Josef Strauss - Emancipated Woman Polka
Eduard Strauss - Mit Extrapost J
Johann Strauss II - On the Beautiful Blue Danube

I was brought back to a time where the princess and her prince are dancing in swirls, ever so happily. Then I had the face of the princess and prince drawn of me and you. It's different, it doesn't have the fairy tale's feel. Neither it is graceful. The image was jus, funny. Funny in a cute way. I can't do that swirl or swing biz, but I knew I was smiling.

If only we get a chance to do a ballroom dancing together.

No comments: