Saturday, December 22, 2007

Candle Light

Candle light. The soft, flickering light, the light of love and passion. It's a moment of romance, softening the darkness.

The touch of warmth,
the glowing hope and love,
and the delicious aroma,
only tantalizes and tempts my heart,
beckoning me towards you.


p/s: Ok. Me, you've gotta stop immersing yourself in this romance thingy. He's not here. Not anymore.


Did I not mention I bought some pink candles with the scent of cyprus rose? Ok. It doesn't look pink in this photo, but it's really in pink. Purplelish pink. Hmm, maybe I should get a candle holder. and some glass beads. and more candles. pillar candles.

pp/s: and I'm glad that my camera can actually capture the candle light. Not pro, but I think it's good enough, heh, with my sucky skill in photography. I should start learning. =p

No comments: