Friday, December 28, 2007

Meanie

I'm being mean again.

And I'm seriously feeling bad about it. Silent treatment; sometimes it can be more hurting than all the nasty harsh words. And I know exactly how it feels to be the receiving end of such treatment. It sucks. And, really, nobody deserves to be treated this way. Yet, I'm doin it. Again and again.

Why couldn't I say it out so direct what bothers me? Why have I submitted myself to behave this way knowing I'll regret later.

Not feeling comfortable. Not anymore. I can see it so clearly that I'm taking a step backward, more than a step. I'm shutting the door, my door. I'm being defensive. It's no longer an action under control, more like a reflex action that just snaps. Auto-pilot, is that what it is. Like how it's in Click, it happens just way too fast before I could refrain myself from being in that tone.

Do I even know what to do to right it? Perhaps.