Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cesky Krumlov

Cesky Krumlov, a lovely small town which is only 3 hours away from Prague by bus. I fell in love with its serenity and laid-backness right away it's such a perfect weekend getaway from the hustle bustle.

The town is very small, sooo small you can be done with all the sight seeing within couple of hours. I wanted to go up the tower but it's only open for public in April, grrrr. Why!!! Now I just gotta miss the chance to take more nicey pictures.


Thats the view from the bridge. It's breath-taking! I just love the colour of the roof!

Looking at this makes me feel like I'm living in fairy tales. Where is my prince?

One of the courtyard within the castle. The wall is sooo nicely painted and I tell you the interior is even gorgeous. What a shame we couldnt enter and can only look at the picture they displayed.

Its the first day of spring and it had to snow! The day gets bright as early as 5am or maybe earlier, this was taken at 630 in the morning.

The snow was sooo lovely to look at but it made me want to stay indoor more, with a cup of hot tea, open fire, comfy couch, I'll be all pleased.

ps: try Eggenberg. Its a locally brewed beer which made me red not even finishing a pint!

No comments: