Friday, March 28, 2008

The very-well-respected-waiting culture

I seriously cannot hold up to this so called well-respected-waiting-culture here! I'm not extremely frustrated, just frustrated. It's not like I've not told that I'll be goin to the lab to start my experiment and we know very well I can't enter the lab without supervision. I wish I can, but rules to be obeyed and so now I have to stuck here writing this while waiting for the person to come. If at all you're coming in late, at least show some courtesy and inform me earlier so that I dont have to be an idiot, and come all the way to uni to find out ohh, I can't start anything becoz nobody's here! Time is precious everyone knows that! and this is not even the first time!

It's just sooo different from where I came from. Nothing seems organised, it doesn't feel like a lab, everyone is nice and friendly but when it comes to work, everything is in a mess. I'm sorry I have to say this but I really think something need to be done to improve the situation.

And now I appreciate so much the support and guidance I was given while working in B1-07, I never once felt lost and not know what to do.

How do I strive from here?

No comments: