Saturday, March 22, 2008

Prague hostel Elf

Hostel Elf. A very vibrant colourful hostel I personally enjoyed very much stayin at. And, it's clean!! Czech people somehow like warm colours a lot, at least thats the very first thought I had when I stepped into Elf.

This is the reception. The only thing is that you'll have to go up the stairs to reach here. A lil exercise everyday. Hehe.

Our breakfast is served here, we've got free coffee and tea too! Breakfast is included and it's only 10 pounds per person for a private triple room. The donuts were the best! I never had high expectation for hostel breakfast but this beats me!

The living social eating area.

It gets really crowded especially at night for people to mingle around. Very cosy. Sad to speak we didn't get to spend time here for our ever so hectic schedule.

Thats the corridor leading to our rooom. Aint the painting gorgeous?!! I just love the colours!

Kitchen. You can cook as you wish.



And this is the door to our room. We are one big family. Haha.


Our not very big, but clean and comfortable room. As usual, my bed is always in a mess.

Arghhh. I didnt take any photo of the clean bathroom! How could I forget bout that. One thing to note is that the water aint as hot as I would like it to be, but bearable.

There's one lil incident I'll always remember and never gonna trust the number lock again - I've got my luggage locked and I didn't know what the code was coz I didnt know when it's changed and it had to happen on the very first day on a Sunday evening! Seriously, even till now I dont know how to change the code I wondered how it was accidentally done! was totally completely freaked out I tell you, but thank goodness after fidelling for about 20 mins with all sorts of combinations, the lock opened! The most dramatic emotion change I had in 20 mins! And I never want to experience it no more. I'm now goin traditional, no more high tech digital lock, call me a loser!

No comments: