Saturday, March 15, 2008

The red berries smell nice

I'm finally breathing, again.

Says who working under pressure is the way to go? It made me not only not sleeeping properly, not eating properly, worse is that my eyes look so swallon now I dont know how did it happen. It's not dark circle. Thank God. I never think Zombie looks very nice. It's so swallon that my already very tiny eyes now look even tinier, my inner double eyelids becomes single eye lid with occansional folds that look more like enhanced wrinkles if I rub my eyes. Grrrrr. how am I goin to look all pretty with big-watery-talking eyes for my trip to Prague tomorrow and get hooked by some cool macho Czech guy? how.

But, I'm breathing again. Haha. I can smell the yogurt red berries smoothie of my hair. Aww, I tell you, I'm soo totally into that smoothie shampoo now!

Ok. I'm actually happy, feeling as light as the feather. You can talk bout sun and moon and stars to me now.

No comments: