Saturday, March 1, 2008

Differentiation

It is weird.

'Add later ok.' vs 'what do you fancy, can I this and that, and if I may bla bla bla'. The difference is obvious. One is a question which sounds more like a statement with the I said so dose in it, hidden force; the other is simply all bout politeness, plain.

So you can tell now, I'm the sort who gives credit to the former. Because I'm one of that kind, the I-said-so kind. I love F.U.L.L.S.T.O.P more than other punctuations, and its more than you and I know sometimes I bloody choke myself for that. Soft approach as such doesnt work very well on me I'm afraid, it gives me a cringe sometimes I dont give two shits if I dont like you but if you have my finger tips my brain cells will hate you because I'll be made polite and that requires more energy to get my message across.

What I really want to say is, I loooove differentiation. It allows me to ditch. And god dammit, you've got all the cards now I don't have extras to give others. Would you give some back to me.

By the way dont quote me on what I've said. I've this ability of switching memory on and off. I eat my words too, and that's very much target dependent.

They say I'm such a bi-eatch they have a hate-love afair with. Like the hydrogen bonds. It breaks if you give it a bit more heat but otherwise sticks together like honey bee to flower.

Bite me. What makes you think I'm a nice person. Call me eccentric if you like.

No comments: