Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm off my toe today!

Something is missing somewhere I donno where I cant pin point it out and I think I m losing focus so dont be suprised if I m slurring my text and I decided to let loose the lace today.

So I did something I thought I ll never do but I did it gave me a 2 seconds high as I typed away its weird I know and weird things always excite people and suddenly I feel sentences without punctuation can be kinda cool sometimes like now I m very sure I m enjoying this nonsense act of mine at this very second I feel like flowing with the stream am I digressing I m losing the point now.

We re talking about surname this afternoon I ve got a very rare surname maybe not anymore but definitely absolutely is rarer than tan or chan or khoo or ong or you know what I mean and I came across another Oh family from Kong Kong yes Oh is my surname don laugh and you cannot call me Oh Oh like how my friend did anyways back to the point I dont know this guy and since I m off my toe today I decided to send this guy a message to tell him he has the same surname as I do and I guess I m now waiting for his reply well not like I care if there is any ok I lied I do want to see if I will be ignored or given nasty reply for my idiotic act like you are such a bimbo and the like or he will be so happy and jump off his feet becoz he now get to know another Oh.

OK I will stop this nonsense now my stomach is calling me.

No comments: