Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Energy Source In Czech

These are some of the stuff we had in Czech to feed our stomach. I dont miss much of them, cept their dark beer! and the waiters. kekeke.

Langose, some street food that we had in the Easter Market. Its made of flour, deep fried and topped with cheese and ketchup. Simple but very nice!


Dumpling is a must try in Czech coz this is what the locals have. And its nothing like our chinese dumplings, see those white round flat stuff? those are dumplings. A bit plain and so you'll have to eat it with the pork and the very yummy gravy. The pork shoulder was sooooo tender I've never tasted such a good pork cooked in this way! Heavenly! and the pickled cabbage, it goes sooooo well with the whole dish.


I donno why that round white thing is called dumpling, Milan boy told me they just called dumplings. *and I rolled my eyes. Ohh, this is at the Dvur restaurant.


Thats the roast pork. Very very very meaty dish and we're all soo stuffed after that we're craving for vegetables the next day. The Czechs love pork thats what I gathered. but they're realllly beautiful!



Thats their traditional czech style strudel aka the apple strudel. Not too bad but I've tasted a better one. =p


This was horrible. Sorry to say that but it just wasn't goood and now I dont remember the name of the restaurant, something along theresa I think.


Awwwww, I loooove this grilled cheees! It just melts in my mouth. Heavenly!



Onion soup in bread. I like the display of it.


Mixed vegetables and tomatoes salad, we realised we need some greens after being a carnivor for days.


Half chicken cooked on open fire. It's alright but I prefer the pork knee.


I looooooove this pork knee! Very tender and yummy and the moisture level was just right. Perfectly cooked!


Why are all the waiters sooo cute and sooo yummy in Czech?




No comments: