Sunday, March 23, 2008

Where to start?

I've got sooo much to follow up yet sooo lil time. Thanks to all the photos and facebook and blogs that I couldnt lay my fingers off them! Especially after 1 whole week of not updating myself and get updates from others it makes me want to just cut open my skull and down it with all the stuff that I missed!

Having a good holiday always means harder work after that. Like now. And I dont know where to start. How how how. And now I'm planning another trip to Bath and London and Edinburgh and Glasgow, I dont know if I've time to finish my thesis lit review and the crystallisation experiment and the 3 undelicious courseworks which have not even been given a glance at yet.

I also want to watch the other boelyn girl and the tudors. and Swan Lake. and organise a get together.

Kla. I just want to rant I've not enough time to do alll the stuff I want to do. You know, this is soooo weird, I complain more being a student than when I was working full time. Aint student's life supposed to be a lot more enjoyable than working adult's? Hmmm.

No comments: