Sunday, March 16, 2008

Go go to gym

Despite my reallly heavy schedule, I suddenly have the urge to go gym. Yea, yea I know, busy shall never be an excuse of not doing exercise. but it always just does. for me.

I want a gym buddy wei. And why is it soooo weird here none of my friends are up for it. I seriously need to do sth to tone my arms. And guess what makes me wanna do that. Malaysian Dreamgirl. Unbelievable rite. I never really pay attention to MY arms (coz I simply just don have too, haha) until now and I can't believe how watchin this makes me want to do sth with it. Man, I'm such a vain bitch. I want that muscle tone!!! It looks sooooooooo cool.

And I can sooo understand why Kin is addicted to gym.

OK. I'll do it when I get back from Prague next weekend. Hmm, maybe I can just buy a dumbell eh. I will.

2 comments:

WS said...

OMG. I can't believe we blogged about vanity issues at almost the same time!!! Lol.

Jean said...

hehhh. what to do. its in the blood. and i'm sticking with it! =p